Problems We Solve
Leaky ducts are costing much more than you can think. Unlike water leaks, air leaks are invisible. Since most of the ductwork in residential and commercial buildings is hidden behind the walls, air leaks can be difficult and costly to find. Aeroseal pinpoints and covers leaks, in roughly an hour, from the inside out with a success rate of up to 98%.
Aeroseal has proven to be the most effective solution for leaky ducts, it will eliminate traditional, now obsolete, use of mastic or tape, those are not only less effective, but are also very labor-intensive, expensive and can only be applied to ducts with physical access. Aeroseal specialized software allows both the certified technician and the customer to view the process in real time. More over, other substances break over the time while Aeroseal sealant does not and even has a 10-year-warranty to back it up.
So why use obsolete, more expensive, less effective ways of fixing leaky ducts in your home? Over 75,000 homes are already saving and living comfortably. Aeroseal is the most effective, affordable, and viable method of sealing air duct leaks on the market.
In commercial buildings most ducts have none to very limited physical access, which lends Aeroseal to be the only solution in the market which can guarantee results and improvements. Aeroseal can reduce duct leakage by up to 90%, reduce your energy use by up to 30%. Aeroseal has also been shown to dramatically improve comfort and homeowner satisfaction with their heating and cooling systems.
What Leaky ducts mean to your home
• Musty odors and other indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
• Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home resulting in high energy bills
• Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
• Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you yet more money
• Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
• Hard to heat or cool rooms leading to discomfort
Leaky ducts in a commercial building contribute to:
• Unable to keep non-smoking sections of the building uncontaminated from cigarette smoke
• Loss of air resulting in significant increase in fan power energy use and over high energy bills
• Air contamination due to duct leakage in hospitals and doctor’s offices
• Air balance issues and problems complying with the Air Flow building codes
• Poor ventilation in high rise buildings such as hotels and multifamily dwellings resulting in unpleasant odors
What are the benefits?•
• Savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay in your pocket longer
• Comforot: rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable
• Improved air quality: a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors
• Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
• A reduction of the amount of air pollution created from generating less energy
• Solve your building air flow and ventilation problems